Compass School Application 2013-2014 (Click here to download)
We are accepting applications for enrollment for 2013-2014 and are happy to work with families to ensure prompt consideration.
Enrollment at Compass School is open to students of all academic levels. Compass School retains the right to admit students upon recommendation of the admissions committee. Admissions will be based on all application materials received and will be on a space-available basis. Compass School shall not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, religion, gender or national origin. An effort will be made to inform the various sending schools and the public at large of the admissions procedure so all students who are interested might apply.
Our admissions team is happy to work with you to ensure the process is smooth and informative for the prospective student and their family. We are here to help and look forward to working with you.
A complete application includes:
- Application Fee of $50.00 (non-refundable, fee waiver available for qualifying families)
- Student Questionnaire
- Student Handwritten Essays (2 for Middle School and 3 for High School applicants)
- Signed Student Learning Policy
- Photo of Applicant (a recent image is appreciated)
- Parent Questionnaire and Observation Sheet
- Parental Permission for Release of Records
- Teacher References (2)
- Copy of current IEP or other learning plan (if applicable)
- Homeschooler’s Course Records or other documentation to support requested grade placement (if applicable)
- School Visit
We encourage you to apply as early as possible to secure a placement at Compass School.